|What is Asta-X™?
Asta-X™ is naturally produced Astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is an extremely potent antioxidant that has many unique benefits not seen with other antioxidants.
Astaxanthin occurs naturally in healthy foods you may already consume such as trout, salmon and shrimp.
Astaxanthin is responsible for the pinkish coloration of these foods, and is closely related to Vitamin A and beta-carotene. Like Vitamin A and beta-carotene, Astaxanthin is an antioxidant.
There are thousands of different antioxidants in the foods we eat, and others that are naturally present in the cells of our bodies. Antioxidants are vitally important to stop the damaging chemical reactions responsible for aging and disease progression in our cells.
Although the amazing benefits of Astaxanthin supplements on human health are just now being realized, Astaxanthin has been studied by scientists since the 1950s. An ever growing body of scientific research is uncovering the many benefits of Astaxanthin.
"I want to share some of the numerous health benefits with you so you get the full picture of just how significant this substance can be in enhancing your health."
Reduces proliferation of breast cancer tumor cells by 40%
• Protects the brain from dementia and Alzheimer's
• Greatly reduces inflammation and joint pain
• Reduces oxidative damage to your DNA by 40% (even at low doses)
• Greatly increases endurance, muscle recovery and workout performance
• Reduces the risk of cancer
• Reduces blood sugar level in diabetics and prediabetics
• Improves fertility while decreasing the rate of stillborn births
• Promotes cardiovascular health, reduces C-Reactive Proteins (CRP)
• Reduces or eliminates carpal tunnel syndrome
• Boosts immune function and helps the body resist infections
• Protects the stomach from ulcers and invasive bacteria
• Protects the kidneys from damage due to high blood sugar
• Causes cancer cells to commit suicide (apoptosis)
• Greatly improves sperm quality, motility, and sperm count
• Prevents asthma by normalizing histamine levels
• Protects the body from highly oxidative foods like fried foods
- Tuesday, May 06, 2008
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)
Hundreds of studies have already been published in well-respected scientific journals, shedding light on the fact that Astaxanthin does so much more than just another anti-oxidant. Read more >>Posted in About Astaxanthin | No Comments »
The free-radical theory of aging (FRTA) states that organisms age because cells accumulate free radical damage over time. A free radical is any atom or molecule that has a single unpaired electron in an outer shell.